Answered By: Mandy Wong
Last Updated: May 17, 2017     Views: 107

If you have temporarily suspended your studies at HKBU, you will be able to continue to use the Library's services (including remote access to e-resources) provided that you have paid a continuation fee to the Academic Registry (for undergraduates students) or to the Graduate School (for postgraduate students).

If you have not paid a continuation fee, you will only be able to resume using Library services upon the reactivation of your student record by the Academic Registry / Graduate School. Please contact the relevant office for assistance in reactivating your student account.