Answered By: Chris Chan
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2016     Views: 94

Normally, print journals held in the Current Periodicals and the Bound Periodicals collections are for use in the Library only.

However, faculty that need to check out such materials to support their research and teaching activities are welcome to do so. Please simply bring the journals that you would like to borrow to the Circulation Counter. We will try to be as flexible as possible with the loan period in order to meet your needs.