Answered By: Mandy Wong
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2018     Views: 31

If you find borrowed library book is lost, please report to the Circulation Counter in person on the level 3 of the HKBU Main library as soon as possible. 

For lost book, users will be required to pay the full value replacement cost of the book, a processing charge, and any overdue fines accrued accordingly.  For further enquires, please contact the Circulation Counter at 3411-7444 or email to