Answered By: Chloe Lei
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2014     Views: 49

Yes, you can use both Simplified and Traditional Chinese to search in OneSearch. This will cover all of the Library's Chinese books and some Chinese journal articles. 

If you are looking mainly for Chinese journal articles, you may want to search in the database called China Academic Journals, aka CNKI or 中國期刊全文數據庫. It includes articles from core academic journals published in Mainland China.