Answered By: Chloe Lei Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 Views: 16
Answered By: Chloe Lei
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 Views: 16
The Library organises various workshops throughout the academic year:
- Workshops for a specific course or programme: these include orientation workshops, honours project workshops, and workshops focusing on specific information skills such as literature searching. Your course instructor or programme coordinator would announce these workshops to you.
- Learning Events (in Library's Academic Commons): these are small and interactive sessions facilitated by experts from different academic and administrative departments in the University, covering a variety of topics such as language learning, and information literacy. You can gain CCL credits from attending these.
- Open Workshops: these workshops may involve speakers from outside the University, covering specific databases and tools such as Mendeley, Westlaw China, and Ovid. They are usually announced on the Library website and open to all HKBU staff and students.
- E-Resources & Databases
- My Library Account
- JULAC card
- Facilities & Equipment
- Borrowing & Returning
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Status & Location
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons