Answered By: Venus Lam
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017     Views: 129

Graduates may consider using the public "Wi-Fi.HK via HKBU" network provided by the government to access the Internet. However, please note that each device is limited to one hour per day, and the connection speed is rather slow.

A more robust WiFi service is available to HKBU graduates for a fee. You will need to make an application to the Office of Information Technology (ITO) directly as they administer all WiFi service on campus. 

The application form for the HKBU Guest Wi-Fi Year Ticket (for Alumni) can be found on the ITO website via the link below.