Answered By: Venus Lam Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017 Views: 120
JULAC card holders can use CSL WiFi service (previously PCCW) to connect to the Internet with your own university login.
Please follow the steps below for setting up the connection:
- Switch on the Wi-Fi and select network “CSL” on your device
- Open Internet browser and go to any website, it will automatically redirect to the login page
- Select the "Login to Wifi service" > "Roaming and Other Users", pick "University users"
- Sign-in with your own university email and password
Visitors can enjoy free Wi-Fi service by selecting the SSID (service set identifier) of ‘Wi-Fi.HK via HKBU’*. After connecting to Wi-Fi.HK, it will redirect to the landing page automatically. Please accept the terms and conditions, then you can use the WIFI service for 3 hours per day.
Note: This service is provided by third party and service availability may subject to change without prior notice.
- Facilities & Equipment
- E-Resources & Databases
- My Library Account
- Borrowing & Returning
- JULAC card
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Status & Location
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons
- Library Regulations