Answered By: Mandy Wong
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017     Views: 30

According to the Library Regulations, students must bring their university student card to access the Library. 

If you have lost your student card, you must report to the Academic Registry and get a replacement card as soon as possible.  You can still access the Library in the meantime. Please inform the Library staff on duty and show your HK Identity Card for checking.  

For details on how to apply for a replacement student card, please visit the website of the Academic Registry via the link below: