Answered By: Mandy Wong Last Updated: Dec 18, 2014 Views: 509
Books that have not been requested by other users may be renewed. To renew a book online:
- Click "My Library Account" on the Library website.
- Select tab "HKBU Staff/Students" or "Other Eligible Users"
- Enter your Library Account details.
- Select the book with the check box and click the "Renew Selected Items" button
Our LibCast introducing My Library Account also shows how to complete the above procedure.
The maximum number of times for renewal depends on the material type. Please refer to "Online Renewal" link below for details.
- E-Resources & Databases
- Facilities & Equipment
- Borrowing & Returning
- My Library Account
- JULAC card
- Status & Location
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons
- Course Reserves