Answered By: Mandy Wong
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018     Views: 86

You can request articles via our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service if you are: 

-Undergraduate students (both UGC-funded and self-funded)

-Postgraduate students (both UGC-funded and self-funded)


We will try to obtain a copy of the article from another university library. The copy will usually be delivered to you electronically via our online system in PDF format.

To learn more or make a request, please click on the link below.