Answered By: Mandy Wong Last Updated: Aug 02, 2017 Views: 272
All users can request available General books to be delivered to one of three different pickup locations: the Main Library (Au Shue Hung Memorial Library), the Shek Mun Campus Library, and the Chinese Medicine Library.
Please note: Books cannot be requested for pickup at their home library, e.g. books kept at the Main Library cannot be picked up at the Main Library Circulation Counter.
To make a book paging request online, follow the procedures below:
1. Make sure that you are signed in to OneSearch:
2. After logging into OneSearch, click the Request link on the record page of the item that you need:
3. Then, select the desired pickup location and click REQUEST:
You will be notified by e-mail when the book is ready for pickup.
Note also that you do not have to return paged books to the same location where you picked them up, they can be returned to any Library branch or book drop.
- E-Resources & Databases
- My Library Account
- JULAC card
- Facilities & Equipment
- Borrowing & Returning
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Status & Location
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons