Answered By: Mandy Wong Last Updated: Jan 11, 2018 Views: 296
All users can request available General books to be delivered to one of three different pickup locations: the Main Library (Au Shue Hung Memorial Library), the Shek Mun Campus Library, and the Chinese Medicine Library.
Please note: Books be requested for pickup at their home library, e.g. books kept at the Main Library cannot be picked up at the Main Library Circulation Counter.
To make a book paging request online, follow the procedures below:
1. Make sure that you are signed in to OneSearch:
2. After logging into OneSearch, click the Request link on the record page of the item that you need:
3. Then, select the desired pickup location and click REQUEST:
You will be notified by e-mail when the book is ready for pickup.
Note : you do not have to return paged books to the same location where you picked them up, they can be returned to any Library branch or book drop.
- Facilities & Equipment
- E-Resources & Databases
- My Library Account
- Borrowing & Returning
- JULAC card
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Status & Location
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons
- Library Regulations