Answered By: Mandy Wong
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2018     Views: 85

These materials are called Course Readings as they are recommended readings for specific courses by your professors. 

  1. Go to the Library homepage and click "Course Readings" tab.
  2. Enter the course name/number or your professor's name.

  3. For print course readings materials, you can find a call number in the record, make a note of it, and give it to the staff on duty at the User Services Counter of the Main Library/branches. (For example, if the Library location is "Au Shue Hung Memorial Library", please go to the Level 3 of the main Library) Our staff will get the item for you.


If the item is an electronic course readings, click the ”Online access” link to view the fulltext online.
Note that you will be asked to enter your HKBU SSOid
when you are off campus.