Answered By: Venus Lam
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017     Views: 243

If you are an HKBU staff or student, log in to your My Library Account using your HKBU SSOid and password. If you are a graduate or other type of Library member, log in using your Library Card barcode and password.

Once you are logged into OneSearch, click your name in the upper-right corner and select "My Library Account" when the option appears:



From the "Fine + fees" tab of your account, you can check the amount of any Library overdue fines.


Any questions or concerns about your fines can be answered at the Circulation Counter on Level 3 of the Main Library, or by calling 3411-7444.