Answered By: Chris Chan
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 79

If your ORCID account was created by the HKBU Research Visibility Project team, it will have been pre-populated with the research work we have on file for you (assuming that you reported it to the University).

One option to add more works into your ORCID account is to link to other profiles that you might have. You can then import your publications directly into ORCID. More information on this can be found here.

Another option is to use CrossRef. This system provides records for over 68 million journal articles and other content items, and is fully integrated with ORCID. Below you can find a step-by-step guide showing how to do use this integration to import your works into ORCID: