Answered By: Chris Chan Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019 Views: 142
The PressReader platform provides access to over 7,500 newspapers and magazines.
You can continue to enjoy access to PressReader even while off-campus by creating a PressReader account while you are on campus. Access will last for 7 days, and this period will be reset every time you access PressReader via the University WiFi network.
If you are off-campus, you can still get unlimited access to PressReader by following these steps:
- Use the Library's PressReader referral link to get access to PressReader. If you are off-campus, you will need to login with your HKBU SSOid.
- On the PressReader homepage, click on the Sign In link in the top-right corner:
- Create a new PressReader account by following the link highlighted below:
- Download the app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and sign in using the account that you have just created
You will then have unlimited access to PressReader for 7 days, even when off-campus. To renew your access, simply login to your PressReader account while connected to a campus network, or after accessing PressReader through the Library's referral link and authenticating with your HKBU SSOid.
- Facilities & Equipment
- E-Resources & Databases
- My Library Account
- Borrowing & Returning
- JULAC card
- New Library System
- Reference Manager/Software
- Status & Location
- Multimedia Learning Centre
- Shek Mun Campus Library
- Academic Commons
- Library Regulations